What's new

Hi everyone

IMG_6441.jpeg

Hello forum, checking in here from the Pacific Northwest.

I’ve been lurking for a few days looking at brushes after going a little overboard on soft cream acquisitions following the purchase of a TOBS sampler from WCS. (An XL STF may already be on the way….thanks a lot, guys.)

I was introduced to wet shaving in the late 90s or early 00s, and have used Trumper stuff with disposable heads almost exclusively since then. I also have some of their skin food which is not shown in the photo, but my pre shave and post shave rituals are fairly minimal and inconsistent.

Anyway, this place seems really nice. Thank you for having me along. I look forward to posting with everyone and learning more about all of this fun stuff.

Cheers!

Thank you all for the warm welcome.

It feels like I found my tribe as I read through more of these threads, though it is also becoming very clear how little I really know about shaving.

Welcome to B&B. I'm fairly new here and it has been a delight so far. This is the friendliest spot on the Internet! :)

I noticed the TOBS Eton College in your photo. I just bought some myself and I absolutely love the scent

Welcome to B&B. I'm fairly new here and it has been a delight so far. This is the friendliest spot on the Internet! :)

I noticed the TOBS Eton College in your photo. I just bought some myself and I absolutely love the scent
Thank you and same on all accounts!

Eton did not jump out at me initially when opening the samples, though it could have been nose fatigue from all the new scents. As soon as I tried it, the decision was easy to go for a whole tub.

Also, it bears repeating how nice it is to find such a friendly and informative nook of the web here. Thanks again for the welcome, everyone. It is my pleasure.

View attachment 1641971
Hello forum, checking in here from the Pacific Northwest.

I’ve been lurking for a few days looking at brushes after going a little overboard on soft cream acquisitions following the purchase of a TOBS sampler from WCS. (An XL STF may already be on the way….thanks a lot, guys.)

I was introduced to wet shaving in the late 90s or early 00s, and have used Trumper stuff with disposable heads almost exclusively since then. I also have some of their skin food which is not shown in the photo, but my pre shave and post shave rituals are fairly minimal and inconsistent.

Anyway, this place seems really nice. Thank you for having me along. I look forward to posting with everyone and learning more about all of this fun stuff.

Cheers!
Hello And welcome sir ! Great stuff

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Welcome to the forum from Australia. Thanks for taking the time to check in with us and to introduce yourself.

Top Bottom