What's new

Hey, Dude! Just saw The Big Lebowski

That's awesome. I've had one of those Time magazine Lebowski Achievers mirrors in my Amazon shopping cart for some time, I just keep talking myself out of actually buying it every time I check out.

Donny was a good bowler, and a good man. He was one of us. He was a man who loved the outdoors... and bowling, and as a surfer he explored the beaches of Southern California, from La Jolla to Leo Carrillo and... up to... Pismo. He died, like so many young men of his generation, he died before his time. In your wisdom, Lord, you took him, as you took so many bright flowering young men at Khe Sanh, at Langdok, at Hill 364. These young men gave their lives. And so would Donny. Donny, who loved bowling. And so, Theodore Donald Karabotsos, in accordance with what we think your dying wishes might well have been, we commit your final mortal remains to the bosom of the Pacific Ocean, which you loved so well. Good night, sweet prince.

Love this scene. Thanks for adding the quote. I'm laughing just thinking about it.

One of my all time favorite movies... And I pick up something new I missed every time I watch it.

still laugh hard as heck when he nails a board to the floor to barricade his door... Only to have the door open the other way!

"He's a Nihlist." "Ahh. Must be exhausting..."

"Nice Marmot..."

One of my favorites. . .

LoL! That was one of my favorite lines in the movie! My wife owned a pet "Marmot!" (ferret for those that didn't get this joke...).

Ferret (cute. nice pets.) $ferret.jpg
Marmot (Big Fat Groundhog.. not good pet...$Marmot.jpg

I made my wife watch it a couple weeks ago. She laughed all the way through it and at the end told me that it was the dumbest movie she's ever seen. Women........

Top Bottom