What's new

Hey Buddy, your in my personal space!

I decided today to cut the "B&B Bay Rum with a twist" with a little Pinaud Bay Rum. I've been having trouble smelling the Bay Rum in the B&B so this did the trick :smile: The only problem that I had was my co-worker seemed to enjoy it as much as I did. He kept getting closer and closer and I really think he just wanted another whiff of me! :eek: I never intended for that to happen. I didn't want to ask "Hey buddy you like the way I smell?" but it was really starting to mess with my head. :wink: So maybe I need to make sure that my cologne extends far enough that I can maintain a little personal space.

Ron

Quite an interesting idea to mix the two. Roughly what proportions did you mix? I would imagine it would be best with mostly B&B w/ a twist and just a touch of the pinaud...but I am curious. I love both scents...

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Odd ... normally we worry about applying too much, and being like that certain older lady at work who fills the elevator with Parfum d'overpowering every morning ... :w00t:

Quite an interesting idea to mix the two. Roughly what proportions did you mix? I would imagine it would be best with mostly B&B w/ a twist and just a touch of the pinaud...but I am curious. I love both scents...

I got the idea here. I just used a little pinaud and a couple of sprays of the lime twist on top. It's really nice that way.

I have a little atomizer from target that I poured a bit of BRWAT in then poured some pinaud bay rum in there as well...I will have to toy around with how much pinaud to add...but they did blend rather nicely

I've mixed the Bay Rum w/a Twist and Burts Bees bay rum cologne a few times. Great combo. You still get the great lime twist, with a bit more of a bay rum kick from the get go. I usually do one spray of Burts Bees and two or three of SCS.

Top Bottom