What's new

Help: where to get blades in Vegas

Going to the Venician in a few days. Can’t fly with blades.

Does a nearby walgreens have kcg blades?

Does art of shaving sell blades?

Does penhaligon’s sell blades?

Thank you for your help. I really don’t want to use a disposable while I’m there.

I’ve always wanted to do this.

Does this work well? Are hotels okay with it?
This definitely works. Just address the envelope containing a blade or two, etc., to yourself, in care of whatever hotel/motel you plan on staying at.
I have family living in 3 different states, and I've mailed mailed blades to them before a visit. It’s a great way to insure that you'll be shaving with one of your favorite blades. 😊

Going to the Venician in a few days. Can’t fly with blades.

Does a nearby walgreens have kcg blades?

Does art of shaving sell blades?

Does penhaligon’s sell blades?

Thank you for your help. I really don’t want to use a disposable while I’m there.
IIRC, there's both a CVS and Walgreens on the north end of the Strip.
They most likely will carry Gillette KCGs and store branded Edgewell's

So, followup.

I looked into mailing. It was going to end up costing around $18 to get $.30 of blades to myself.

There's a walgreens at the venitian that, according to the website, have KCG blades in stock.

Here's hoping it all works out. I have a backup disposable just in case.
Were you trying to send them in a box/padded envelope, or does the hotel charge some kind of fee or something? You can mail a few blades in a regular envelope for the cost of a stamp. Never heard of a hotel charging to receive mail, but I suppose I wouldn't put it past them.

Anyway, KCGs are supposed to be good, so sounds like you're set.

Were you trying to send them in a box/padded envelope, or does the hotel charge some kind of fee or something? You can mail a few blades in a regular envelope for the cost of a stamp. Never heard of a hotel charging to receive mail, but I suppose I wouldn't put it past them.

Anyway, KCGs are supposed to be good, so sounds like you're set.
They charge $7 for an envelope. Priority was my only option time wise, and an envelope is $9.85.

Travel regularly with only a carry-on .. I just disassemble my KCG razor and put each part in a different pouch of my carry on, then get blades local - I have yet to go to a CVS or Walgreens that doesn't have KCG's ... it's also why they are $7/tuck (which is fine by me)

There's a walgreens at the venitian that, according to the website, have KCG blades in stock.
Personally I’d be careful trusting that information. Sometimes websites will show stores having an item “in stock” at a specific location but not actually having it at that specific location. They do this because one or several stores do carry it but not all. See if they have an option to order it online and then shipped to that location.

Edit: Ordering online and having it shipped to a specific location will also guarantee that they have it available when you get there

Get Amazon to send your hotel blades addressed to you. Worked well for me in Japan when I got Injector II blades from Amazon JP. Just make sure to notify the hotel in advance.

Take a backup cart though, things can always go wrong.

Top Bottom