What's new

HELP! Only 2 weeks to go.

I read most of your posts so I have a sense of what you like. I envy your brushes and razor set up, and I think you're happy with Haslingers soap.Try a Myrsol splash or two, as well as Proraso splash if you've never tried it.

Thanks! You describe my preferences very well. Myrsol and Proraso splashes are definite considerations.

Buy every scent available of your favorite soap. Purely for research, of course.

Mark

Thanks! Let's see, I have 2-3 pucks of every Haslinger's scent (and 4-6 of my absolute favorites), but I could use a few more! I might run out. :thumbup::thumbup:

Spring is nearly here, time for the full setup of Proraso's green line. Go whole hog and get the preshave, a new tub of soap (I'm assuming you probably have a partial soap or cream kicking around.), and bottle of aftershave. The first sunny and warm day that hits your area, give yourself the full on treatment.

Great suggestion! Thanks!

Have your favorite razor replated in your favorite finish. I'm having a Fatip Retro replated in rose gold, myself.

(Good suggestion on the Myrsols, too.)

Good suggestion! However, my favorite is SS, so no need for a replate. Will take you up on the Myrosol!

Thanks! That would be a challenge.
There was a Personna Zamak that looked like it had been used to break bricks, and there's a BIN (I think) of a RotBart with insane zinc pest on the head. Both look like you could shave with them if you tried, but they'd need some work with a Dremel tool. (and maybe rustolem for the RotBart)

There was a Personna Zamak that looked like it had been used to break bricks, and there's a BIN (I think) of a RotBart with insane zinc pest on the head. Both look like you could shave with them if you tried, but they'd need some work with a Dremel tool. (and maybe rustolem for the RotBart)

YIKES!

How about a nice matching soap, aftershave, and cologne. My favorite cologne is Terre d'Hermes. You can get a spray EDT for around $50 or $60. Stirling sells soap, aftershave, and balm in their own "version" of the scent (Arkadia.) Put them together in any combination and you'll be one fine smellin' B&Ber.

Top Bottom