What's new

Havn't shaved in awhile

Well It's been awhile since I've shaved. I just got in the mood to grow a beard (well attempt one) This is the longest I've gone before and I'm just curious to how I'd look with an actual good beard if I am even possible to get one. One of these day's I'll be shaving, keep thinking about it more. As I don't seem to hve the thickest beard, def. on the cheek area (thanks to my father's genes haha)

Has anyone else just wanted to know how big of a beard or how they would look in a beard?

Antique Hoosier

“Aircooled”
Well It's been awhile since I've shaved. I just got in the mood to grow a beard (well attempt one) This is the longest I've gone before and I'm just curious to how I'd look with an actual good beard if I am even possible to get one. One of these day's I'll be shaving, keep thinking about it more. As I don't seem to hve the thickest beard, def. on the cheek area (thanks to my father's genes haha)

Has anyone else just wanted to know how big of a beard or how they would look in a beard?

Did it once when I lived in Tennessee during the Winter. Now that I reside in Florida......NO. Good luck though .... its fun to change things up a bit...

Yep so I grew one, I like to change things up a bit so some times I'll sport a goatee. Most of the time I stay clean shaven though. Do what ever makes you happy.:lol:

When I left for summer vacation this year, I didn't shave for 6 weeks...I can grow a beard but prefer my goatee and the rest bbs lol

I too live in a warm state and my job also requires a clean shave. These two excuses work out well for me as I can't for the life of me grow any decent facial hair. Not even a mustache will grow in for me. Just gets all scraggly and wispy like a 14 year old or something. I like to tell myself I'm just that much further removed from the apes...:lol:. Doesn't help though...:mad3:.

About 10 years ago I had a short full beard for a few years. Sometimes I grow it back for a month or so. I've had pretty young women tell me that it looked "fantastic" and "masculine", which is always nice to hear. :smile:

Key to wearing a beard succesfully is to keep it neatly trimmed and defined (no scraggly edges). You should definitely still shave your neck with a full beard. Perhaps the cheeks also, depends on how high up it grows.

Good information about growing and maintaining a beard is available here.

I have also been growing a beard-its been about a week, I think it looks good on me. I have to say though I think AC Milan's Gennaro Gattuso has teh most amazing beard ever. That is one manly man there!!

Top Bottom