What's new

Has anyone tried the new Proraso Single Blade aftershaves?

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
For me all the Single Blade scents are great, but the Wood & Spice is just the King. :001_wub:

For me all the Single Blade scents are great, but the Wood & Spice is just the King. :001_wub:

Hi Marco, yes I do too. I have the balm since yesterday and love the scent and my girlfriend too. Also liked the Azur Lime but that one is gone in a few minutes.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Hi Marco, yes I do too. I have the balm since yesterday and love the scent and my girlfriend too. Also liked the Azur Lime but that one is gone in a few minutes.

Yes Sir, my own thoughts too. The Wood & Spice, with its complex woodsy scent, is not only the best smelling of the trio (for me of course), but also the one with more longevity and robustness. If you love it as much as I do, the matching cologne is certainly a must have. :yesnod:

Yes Sir, my own thoughts too. The Wood & Spice, with its complex woodsy scent, is not only the best smelling of the trio (for me of course), but also the one with more longevity and robustness. If you love it as much as I do, the matching cologne is certainly a must have. :yesnod:
LOL yes, my girlfriend said to buy the cologne too! Well, that was a first before!

I love the Azure Lime following a shave with Proraso Green. It's a modern fresh scent I can smell on me while working on my feet all day. Cypress and Vetiver would be my next to sample. I bought a whole bottle of Azure Lime blind and lucked out. I'm curious and cautious after reading a few comments about it being a dark scent.

I love the Azure Lime following a shave with Proraso Green. It's a modern fresh scent I can smell on me while working on my feet all day. Cypress and Vetiver would be my next to sample. I bought a whole bottle of Azure Lime blind and lucked out. I'm curious and cautious after reading a few comments about it being a dark scent.

To me it's not a dark scent, it's blue. A bit mariny I mean by that. It never lasted on my as a balm, so I never bought the full size.

Pasteur had them in NYC. I had the lime in my hand but wanted Red. My next one might be an IV
Bag of it. I love the regular line so how bad can it be?

Top Bottom