What's new

Has anyone ordered from Try A Blade lately? Having problems.

My wife ordered about 40 razor blades for me for Christmas from tryablade. They were ordered the day after Thanksgiving and have not arrived yet. I've sent one email to the owner at his Gmail address and one to the owner via the website. I've heard no response on either, but the website message is kind of new so maybe not enough time there. Either way it's been over a month and there's been no confirmation of order and no shipping information and no blades.

Does anybody know if tryablade is still in business?

Oh boy, here we go again! I don't know why he still has the website up, would have thought the security cert would expire. This is now the second time in the last few months so I hope something didn't happen to him suddenly. His Midwest shave shop wasn't even loading the last time somebody posted this same experience so I would just contact the credit card company and get a refund. I guess Razor Blades Club is going to be the only option moving forward, or the great blade exchange on here.

Well, I don't know what the excuse is, he had a black Friday sale and that was after the last person had trouble. There is no security cert for tryablade, but apparently my browser just wasn't letting me into Midwest shave shop. It's cert is good through Aug, but he no longer has it linked from tryablade. No idea what is going on, sorry for spreading misinformation.

Last edited:
Yeah, if you read a bit more, there is a security cert configuration error. I am too lazy to turn on an old computer and risk it. But the security cert is paid up through August so somebody paid their bill. I have sent him emails in the past with no reply and then my order shows up a few days later, I think that's what might have happened to the last poster.

My wife ordered about 40 razor blades for me for Christmas from tryablade. They were ordered the day after Thanksgiving and have not arrived yet. I've sent one email to the owner at his Gmail address and one to the owner via the website. I've heard no response on either, but the website message is kind of new so maybe not enough time there. Either way it's been over a month and there's been no confirmation of order and no shipping information and no blades.

Does anybody know if tryablade is still in business?
Having the same issue. Ordered on Jan 21st, no order confirmation or response to my email

Top Bottom