What's new

GIVEAWAY! Happy Fathers Day PIF

Dads, you're classic. And being a dad is the greatest, isn't it? Here's a pif for all us dads. A NIB tub of Cella Shave Soap. The classic Italian soft croap marzipan scented paradise!!!

If you're a dad & want to enter Say"I'm in" & tell us how many kids you have, or their ages. Or whatever you want to share about being a dad would be great. Tell us all (or some) of your words of wisdom!!! Or if you don't have any words of wisdom to help future generations of males, then you'll need at least 25 quality posts on B & B (because quality posts on B & B are the end all, be all)! True story dog-gone!

I'll let this run a few days then pick a winner.
CONUS only.
IMG_5710.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Would love to try out Cella.

4 daughters for me. Now at 6 Grandkids...hoping for many many more!
Only words of advice I will give:

Let your kids fail at things, let them get dirty, let them get hurt. It makes them strong enough to face the world they have to face.

Be well
Jay

I’m in. 3 kids. 2 boys ages 16 and 14. 1 daughter age 13.

Words of wisdom:
-Talk to your spouse and kids everyday.
-Have dinner around the table and get rid of the distractions (cell phones, social media, etc.)
-Read to your kids and they will love reading, too.
-Show your kids that you love your spouse.
-Ask for their forgiveness when you do something wrong as you would expect them to be repentant when they do something wrong.

I’ve got more, but I’ll leave it at that. (Great post. Reminds me how much I love my wife and kids.)

Very nice PIF! I'm in.

Three grown kids, two in their 40's and one almost 40. I'm proud that they are all successful members of society. We also have five wonderful grandkids ranging from college to preschool.

My advice is to always give love and guidance to support them in their endeavors. And remember love and guidance includes a certain amount of discipline when needed.

Awesome! Never tried Cella. I'm in too.

2 kids. One, the boy, went off to college last year and now rarely comes around. I was the same way, though, and knew it was coming. The other is a 16 year old girl. I was not prepared at all for this. :letterk1:

Happy Father's Day, everyone!

@dmshaver thanks for a most excellent PIF. I have some Cella red and it's a very nice performing croap. So, respectfully not in.

I have two (gulp, now I have to say this next word) grown kids: A daughter and a son.

Happy Father's Day to the fine gents here.

I'm in, never tried cella before.
Three grown kids (girl,boy, girl) ages 41, 38, and 31 with seven grands between the two girls, my son is single and says he doesn't want the headache of a wife.
My advice is: don't eat yellow snow.
And happy Father's Day to all you guys.

Respectfully not in; however, great PIF @dmshaver!! I've got Cella in my den AND my awesome 4 kids (all in their 30's) got me pucks of Fine and Lodrino for Fathers Day. I am so proud of my kids, they still watch out for and help each other, contact each other frequently, and text/message/video chat with my wife and me.

Happy Fathers Day and good luck to all the Dads!!

Advice to the Dads, if the choice is between what you want or what the family wants, choose family (and don't mope about it or make anyone feel bad, throw yourself into it 100%). Your sacrifice is only for a moment (they will always make it up to you better than you would have had it), and the time spent with family will build such a lasting bond!

Awesome! Never tried Cella. I'm in too.

2 kids. One, the boy, went off to college last year and now rarely comes around. I was the same way, though, and knew it was coming. The other is a 16 year old girl. I was not prepared at all for this. :letterk1:

Happy Father's Day, everyone!
Be patient. I was the same way at that age. My Da is now my best friend the crotchety old bastard LOL!

Be well
Jay

I'm in. Thank you for the generosity. I have three: two girls 10 and 8. One boy 4.

As far as wisdom goes, I'm still figuring it out. I always tell my kids that I LOVE THEM. I tell them every day. I tell them multiple times per day. Whatever wins and fails I will have as a father, my kids will always know that I love them.

Hey dad's lets pick a winner. The winner is #3. @Big_T, congratulations dad! Please send me your mailing info via PM & I'll get your Cella in the mail.

I hope you all had a marvelous Father's Day. I didn't tell you about me. I have 4 sons, all grown. And 5 grandkids. Being a dad is great!!!!!

Thank you all for sharing.

Top Bottom