What's new

Handlebar at 6 months

20210616_061205.jpg

I cant believe its still attached to my face, theres been afew moments where ive wanted to rip it from my face but all that hard work and perseverance is paying off.

Training it with a hair dryer has been super affective and a touch of wax to hold its shape. Ive had to trim the ends once as they were getting too long and whispy. Ive also chewd afew hairs off with my sandwiches as lunch time 🤣 but other then that i think having a handlebar moustache is definitely working for me.

View attachment 1282208

I cant believe its still attached to my face, theres been afew moments where ive wanted to rip it from my face but all that hard work and perseverance is paying off.

Training it with a hair dryer has been super affective and a touch of wax to hold its shape. Ive had to trim the ends once as they were getting too long and whispy. Ive also chewd afew hairs off with my sandwiches as lunch time 🤣 but other then that i think having a handlebar moustache is definitely working for me.
Very nice, Johnny Ringo.

Truly awesome. That shows a tremendous amount of perseverance. I had to trim mine down as the two sides were growing asymmetrically. Yours looks so natural. Congrats!

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
Fantastic. Looks like you stepped right out of deadwood. Well except for the hat and jacket. But you know what I mean.

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
Nice, man! Looks good.

Ive also chewd afew hairs off with my sandwiches as lunch time 🤣

Whenever I've grow my mustache out, I've noticed that the way I eat and drink needs to be adjusted slightly to try to avoid eating a hair or two or covering my stache in food or drink. Haha

View attachment 1282208

How long are you gonna go…?
C8A828EB-ED29-46E1-9FEB-A973A1674BB8.jpeg

That's about what mine looked like at 1 year, but that's because I kept trimming it too much! I shaved it off brutally in Feb when I got sick and well, let's not go there
Mine is almost as long now, but it is styled very similar to @esky15. After having it your length for a couple years, I decided I wanted it tighter for obvious reasons. But, yours fits you perfectly!:euro:

Top Bottom