What's new

Hair Tonic as After Shave?

I've used several hair tonics as aftershaves (namely Eau de Portugal, Eau de Quinine, and Clubman Greaseless Hair Tonic, all from Pinaud). I've also used Master Bay Rum AS as a hair tonic. I'm pretty sure it won't damage your face, and you can tell us how it works for you.

BTW, is it Pashana brand?

I've used several hair tonics as aftershaves (namely Eau de Portugal, Eau de Quinine, and Clubman Greaseless Hair Tonic, all from Pinaud). I've also used Master Bay Rum AS as a hair tonic. I'm pretty sure it won't damage your face, and you can tell us how it works for you.

BTW, is it Pashana brand?

Yes - But not the new stuff... the old style bottle. Here is a picture i just took as i cant seem to find any others..

Any of you seen this stuff before?

proxy.php

I was just comparing the labels on my bottle of Floid hair tonic and my bottle of Floid Blue AS. Other than the fact that the Floid Blue AS has glycerin in it and the hair tonic doesn't.... the rest of the ingredients are pretty similar. I will say that the fragrance is quite a bit different though..... and I prefer the fragrance of the Floid Blue AS.... so even if I could use the hair tonic as an AS I would probably only do it in a pinch..... if I had absolutely nothing else to use.

Ben

if what you say is true I have solved my problem (and someone) to the blue Floid...infact the new production of Floid produced only Blue hair tonic and not the A.S.....so if the ingredients are similar we would have solved the problem?:blink:

Top Bottom