What's new

Had a weird Dream

Had a dream that I was getting ragin ready to shave, and I began setting up a lather. Once I get the drug spinning in the bowl, the brush literally just blew up, knot and all! I kept picking up the pieces, trying to put it together, thinking I could fix. The next thing I thought was...what am I to use now?

It was weird! Probably cause I'm kinda aggressive when I lather in a bowl.

This is very similar to Martin Luther King's original draft of his "I have a dream" speech, until friends and advisers talked him down from the ledge.

Creams are the way to go. No hardware needed. No technique. Just spurt some out on your hand, rub it on your damp face.

Strange dreams narrated by Rod Serling and confusing to Freud not necessary.

This is very similar to Martin Luther King's original draft of his "I have a dream" speech, until friends and advisers talked him down from the ledge.

Creams are the way to go. No hardware needed. No technique. Just spurt some out on your hand, rub it on your damp face.

Strange dreams narrated by Rod Serling and confusing to Freud not necessary.

I have both😂

That's how you use creams? Haven't thought of using that technique...interesting.

I have both😂

That's how you use creams? Haven't thought of using that technique...interesting.

It is probably due to a lifetime of using canned, ozone-destroying foam for me. You apply that stuff by hand, directly. No brushes. Just your hand.

So with creams like Proraso I just naturally rubbed it on and lathered it up with my palm. Brushes, for me at least, are the province of soap pucks pressed firmly down into a bowl or mug. And I rarely have time for that level of fussiness.

I do like shave sticks though. Especially Arko. But I hand lather that too.

It is probably due to a lifetime of using canned, ozone-destroying foam for me. You apply that stuff by hand, directly. No brushes. Just your hand.

So with creams like Proraso I just naturally rubbed it on and lathered it up with my palm. Brushes, for me at least, are the province of soap pucks pressed firmly down into a bowl or mug. And I rarely have time for that level of fussiness.

I do like shave sticks though. Especially Arko. But I hand lather that too.
I see I see. I'll use foams when in a hurry. I'll try using the technique with the KMF and Men's Grooming since they actually reference that.

You can lather with your hand, but do make sure to add plenty of water or your lather won't be very good.

If you begin dreaming about your hand exploding, then you should maybe start worrying.
:biggrin1:

Top Bottom