What's new

Gunbelts. Maybe not as simple as you think

I have had a Belman belt for over 15 years now and could not be happier. I catty a full size 1911 in a Milt Sparks holster almost daily. I picked the horse hide 1.5". It still looks like new. No need for the added stiffener layer. Comfortable! I've tried numerous belts and this is the best I've found. Ordering a new one soon in 1.5" Elephant.

Bullhide CCW Gun Belts for Concealed and Open Carry by Beltman

I also have a Beltman (though not quite as old as yours) that has held up admirably. I also have a Bigfoot gunbelt. I have looked at the belts the OP has, but I'm a fan of leather.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
He makes good stuff. I got a 1.5" bullhide one from him several years ago that's pretty much my daily driver. It's still stiff enough to carry a heavyish sidearm.

View attachment 993795

Also have a good, thick 1.75" one I got about 25 years ago. Don't remember where I got it and can't make out the maker's stamp.

Edit: I took the stamped belt out in the sunlight and used a magnifying glass. The guy's name is written in small letters in ink around the edge. It was a guy I worked with at the P.D. He was always messing around with leatherwork or carpentry or something.

View attachment 993806
Thank you for posting your pic! I have a Tagua holster coming for my LCR that I was afraid I'd need a new belt for, but your black belt looks amazingly like my belt. My lovely War Department has put a moratorium on my spending until sometime after I die, so I'm hoping it works!

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
Thank you for posting your pic! I have a Tagua holster coming for my LCR that I was afraid I'd need a new belt for, but your black belt looks amazingly like my belt. My lovely War Department has put a moratorium on my spending until sometime after I die, so I'm hoping it works!

Lol'd. :)

jar_

Too Fugly For Free.
I have a couple Tagua holsters but have not been very impressed by them so far.

Hi all,

I too have had a LOT of Belts over the years. I have a BIGFOOT that I VERY much like and wear often.
That being said, my FAVORITE Belts are made by R.G. LEATHER (Rick Garica) who is a Military Vet. Rick (who is a wonderful guy) makes FANTASTIC Gun Belts (and Holsters, etc.) and Rick's prices are most reasonable.
HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

My Belt is the one on the bottom. As I told Rick, this photograph does not due the Belt justice.
proxy.php

RG Leather

Hi all,

I too have had a LOT of Belts over the years. I have a BIGFOOT that I VERY much like and wear often.
That being said, my FAVORITE Belts are made by R.G. LEATHER (Rick Garica) who is a Military Vet. Rick (who is a wonderful guy) makes FANTASTIC Gun Belts (and Holsters, etc.) and Rick's prices are most reasonable.
HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

My Belt is the one on the bottom. As I told Rick, this photograph does not due the Belt justice.
proxy.php

RG Leather
+1 on the Bigfoot steel reinforced. I’ve got a black and a brown. If I’ve got pants on, I’m wearing a Bigfoot... and usually a Glock. Been that way for the last 5 years now I figure.

proxy.php

I have two leather gun belts from Hanks belts, the ranger belt, has become my favorite. It has been comfortable, with everything, even including my 6" s&w model 57, and no problem with Les Baer UTC, and stinger

Top Bottom