What's new

Grooming Dept Black Friday sales

Saw on their Instagram he's re-releasing the POMP (rose scented) soap and EDP sometime in 2024. Not sure if it is still going to be a TRC collab or just his own brand. Either way this time I'm going to get the EDP as the last time it was sold out before I learned about it, where I had to find it on the used market.

Saw on their Instagram he's re-releasing the POMP (rose scented) soap and EDP sometime in 2024. Not sure if it is still going to be a TRC collab or just his own brand. Either way this time I'm going to get the EDP as the last time it was sold out before I learned about it, where I had to find it on the used market.
Pomp is one of my favourite Rose scented soaps and I was fortunate to pick up a couple of tubs from TRC when it was available - but missed out on the AS splash. Mo's other Rose collaboration with WCS - Amber Rose is also nice as well, but I prefer POMP overall.

Pomp is one of my favourite Rose scented soaps and I was fortunate to pick up a couple of tubs from TRC when it was available - but missed out on the AS splash. Mo's other Rose collaboration with WCS - Amber Rose is also nice as well, but I prefer POMP overall.
I have the Rose from WCS but I don't think it is the Amber Rose. Pretty sure the version I have is made by someone else but not sure if it's still Grooming Department. I want to say I recall it being Arianna and Evans or something like that, as that is what some me on trying it out. Pretty nice but I never had Amber Rose to compare with.

I have the Rose from WCS but I don't think it is the Amber Rose. Pretty sure the version I have is made by someone else but not sure if it's still Grooming Department. I want to say I recall it being Arianna and Evans or something like that, as that is what some me on trying it out. Pretty nice but I never had Amber Rose to compare with.
A&E do have a soap named Amber Rose, but GD also did a WCS exlusive, as per the below link.

It seems the WCS branded soaps are made by A&E, and I have their "ROSE" soap and it's really nice. Not sure how it compares to A&E Amber Rose though or the WCS/GD Amber Rose.

It seems the WCS branded soaps are made by A&E, and I have their "ROSE" soap and it's really nice. Not sure how it compares to A&E Amber Rose though or the WCS/GD Amber Rose.
They have a few producers. The WCS-branded “house” soaps/creams that have been around for a while are made by Chicago Grooming Co (formerly Oleo; the duck fat base) and Catie’s Bubbles (the vegan base). And then like you said A&E seems to be making a line now.

Top Bottom