What's new

Grooming Dept Black Friday sales

From another source from the ol' interweb:

Here is the discount structure:

15% off any order, 20% off $135+, 30% off 200+

All $200+ orders will receive a complimentary Aion Skincare Hydrating Gel bottle.

A newsletter announcement will be released on Wednesday evening.

Are you going to get all nine new releases? 30% off!

I'm getting Kai and Pura for sure, maybe a pre-shave. I'm in the 15% bracket :(

I got a delayed shipping email. Sometime next week, he got more orders than he can manage or something. He certainly can't say he didn't expect it!
Ok thanks I never even received an order confirmation, just a PayPal notification of my payment. Just checked my spam folder and I see the late notice but no actual order confirmation. Weird

Anyone hear anything yet? I sent an email and haven't heard anything.
He said elsewhere that he has been shipping for at least the last few days. Some have shipping emails, one said his has been picked up. It sounds like it has been a full time job and he is happy to have such a response. Hopefully yours and mine will go out Monday with others, as he has said he has more packed up. I am kind of itching to try this new base.

This is par for the course for Grooming Dept. He is always late, but he delivers eventually.
I just hope I get an email with tracking info. Last thing I need is it to just show up unexpected so it's sitting outside waiting for porch pirates while I'm at work.

I just hope I get an email with tracking info. Last thing I need is it to just show up unexpected so it's sitting outside waiting for porch pirates while I'm at work.
This fixed all my mail issues. Got to know my postman better and give him a card with 20 dollar gift card in it for the holidays. Mail, razors, soaps amazingly come with precision.

Top Bottom