What's new

Got me wondering.

So I was browsing the internet looking for places that sell scales separate for my razor that coming in the mail. I got to thinking how hard would it be to 3D print some? I don't know much about 3D printing it is entirely possible it could be very inefficient costwise or something. Just thought man that would be awesome if someone on here could print some out for sale! Is it hard to scale your razor? this is my first straight coming in from Larry(WD).

This may help: http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php/188442-Need-help-with-Restoration-Sticky-Redux!-*****Look-Here*****

it is entirely possible it could be very inefficient costwise or something.

For production work it would be other than making the moulds for injection forming. But for a one off custom, why not. For my way of thinking it would require a special blade to go through that much fuss.

The hardest part would be finding a material that isn’t too brittle, assuming you wanted them to last and weren’t working under the assumption that if they just broke you could print yourself some more. (Which is probably exactly what you would do were you the 3d printing type!)

Top Bottom