What's new

Give-away very SLICK shaving cream.

I have this shaving cream that is very different than any other I have seen. It is very, very slick. The name of the product is Head Slick but as it says on the label, "use it anywhere you shave." I want to give this away.
I tried this product only once and I find it too watery for me. I want to say again it is a very slick cream. I just don't like it for shaving my face. Maybe if I were to shave my head I would like it better.
If you would like this cream just post here. I will pick someone fairly soon to give it to. Sorry I will only ship to the 48 States. Here is a picture of it.

slick.jpeg

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
Interesting, there were only two people who replied in this thread who said they were interested, that makes the choice of winner super easy. I wonder which person won. And I agree with DMshaver, we want a review posted from the winner on how they like it, or dislike it.

I've never seen a lather product come in a bottle that looks like it was a water bottle top on it. I wonder if this is a home made product line or something?

I was the recipient

I really like Head Slick. It is mentholated and works well for me by itself or as a shot of extra menthol slickness to another product or to lathered soap. I apply it from a bowl using my shave brush. (You could also just shoot some into your hand and apply directly to your face, but you might end up using more product that way.)

In summary, I like it and recommend for face shaving. I don't head shave (at least not yet).

Top Bottom