What's new

Parker SoloEdge give away.

I will give this razor to someone. It's a great razor but I have other single edge razors I like more. If you want it post here. I will only ship to the 48 states. I will pick a winner fairly soon, so stayed tuned.

Lemon Soap.jpg

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
I am not eligible (and do not wish to participate) but I would be curious to see a few pictures of the razor dissembled Things like the inside of the cap, the razor without a blade, what type of blades go in, etc. If you have time, of course.

I am not eligible (and do not wish to participate) but I would be curious to see a few pictures of the razor dissembled Things like the inside of the cap, the razor without a blade, what type of blades go in, etc. If you have time, of course.
I already have it sealed in a box. Sorry.

Crazy question. Is this 1st gen or 2nd? I have been looking for a 1st gen because 2nd gen has a Magnet in it and I have a pacemaker so I can’t buy the 2nd gen. So if this is 1st gen I’m in! If 2nd gen I am respectfully out. But either way Thank you!

Crazy question. Is this 1st gen or 2nd? I have been looking for a 1st gen because 2nd gen has a Magnet in it and I have a pacemaker so I can’t buy the 2nd gen. So if this is 1st gen I’m in! If 2nd gen I am respectfully out. But either way Thank you!
This is a 1st gen. I didn't know they added a magnet to them.

Top Bottom