What's new

Gillette vintage razor - I can't name it

​
I've tried for some time to find out what this razor is a kind of ? Without luck.
Is it a NEW LC, is it a late Old Style, is It a Tech ?

$Untitled.jpg
Please help me out.
$Gillette_vintage_400.jpg

interesting gillette razor is the bottom marked with gillette? let us see a picture of the markings please. the style is more like a NEW

Yes, it's a long-comb NEW. The later British models went to that thinner slotted guard plate like that.

Which style handle does it have? Looks like it might be a ball-end one from the neck.

Yes, it's a long-comb NEW. The later British models went to that thinner slotted guard plate like that.

Which style handle does it have? Looks like it might be a ball-end one from the neck.
It's ball handled, I believe it is/was silver plated, the head looks like $1.000.000, I think :001_smile

$Gillette_vintage_091_600.jpg

So, thank You guys, now I can sleep well, knowing, that I have a Gillette New LC (late english model) :thumbup:

That is in beautiful shape! I have a 1929 being shipped to me right now. From the photos, it looks to be in bad shape, but I love a challenge. The Brothers in the Open Comb section swear by these, so I'm gonna give it a try.

That is in beautiful shape! I have a 1929 being shipped to me right now. From the photos, it looks to be in bad shape, but I love a challenge. The Brothers in the Open Comb section swear by these, so I'm gonna give it a try.
Congrats, I have another LC, this is a classic, but I'm not sure if it's gold plated ?

$Gillette_Tech_New_LC_01_small.jpg

$Gillette_Tech_New_LC_02_small.jpg

Top Bottom