What's new

Gillette Rocket

Isn't that a Parat? Can't see very well on the photo if there is a difference in the width of the knob and the handle.

@ivan_101 please find below the measurements and sorry for the poor photo quality.

paratmesurement.jpeg

The knob seems the same width with the handle

paratmeasument2.jpeg

BRIT PAT 694093 is writen inside

paratmeasurement3.jpeg

TTO open looks like this.

So I'll be glad if you can tell me is it a Parat or Rocket. And with serial number can you identify the production year ?

@ivan_101 please find below the measurements and sorry for the poor photo quality.

View attachment 1335320
The knob seems the same width with the handle

View attachment 1335321

BRIT PAT 694093 is writen inside

View attachment 1335322

TTO open looks like this.

So I'll be glad if you can tell me is it a Parat or Rocket. And with serial number can you identify the production year ?
You can't identify the year exactly with the British made razors piror to 1970. The patent number means the razor is 1955 or later. What you have has been sold in Germany as a Parat, but later on in the UK as a Rocket until at least 1962. That is all I can tell you.

You can't identify the year exactly with the British made razors piror to 1970. The patent number means the razor is 1955 or later. What you have has been sold in Germany as a Parat, but later on in the UK as a Rocket until at least 1962. That is all I can tell you.

Thank you !!

Top Bottom