What's new

FSOT Gillette Milord

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Milord that I am selling or trading. Open to the world for shipping, conus $45 usd includes s&h with a tuck of your choice. Feather, voskhod, Gillette nacet, bic chrome Platinum, Astra SS or Astra SP. For the rest of the world, $40 usd plus shipping.

It's too nice for me I'm too worried about damaging it. I've only used it once since I've acquired it. Some plating loss near the edges of the doors as seen in the pictures, as well as grime in the handle. I do not have a Sonic cleaner so I'm not able to get that out however it has been scrubbed with scrubbing bubbles. Below is a link to all 18 more pictures.

I appreciate horse trading and bartering. Open to all trades. If you have a merkur 39c please respond, muhle r41 too. Soaps, brushes, razors, 3d printed goods etc.

Attachments

• 20220118_213230.jpg
    20220118_213230.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 118
  • 20220119_210431.jpg
    20220119_210431.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 118
I looked over your photos, not only is that a nice razor, but I'm impressed with how nice the case is. Just some decay on the inner liner. I've seen other Milord razors sell for more with cases that had much more wear and tear. Not to mention it has the blade box! I wish I could justify buying a 6th vintage Gillette razor!

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I looked over your photos, not only is that a nice razor, but I'm impressed with how nice the case is. Just some decay on the inner liner. I've seen other Milord razors sell for more with cases that had much more wear and tear. Not to mention it has the blade box! I wish I could justify buying a 6th vintage Gillette razor!
Same here. Plus.....the wrath of You Know Who in this here house! "You bought WHAT?!?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom