What's new

Gillette Bicott?

$image.jpg

I understand English is not their first language, just found it hilarious and odd that they would single out a particular brand.

Yes, but I get where they are coming from; American, throw-away mentality, and no beards ... that must be three pretty offensive things for some.

Not saying that I agree with them :wink2:

If it is something they would not normally purchase in the first place, then how can it be a boycott? I mean, if folks HERE decided that Gillette were the devil, that's one thing, but these guys?

I started my own boycott of Gillette over a decade ago. Boycott is the wrong word since I was not necessarily anti-Gillette so much as I was anti-the-pound-of-flesh they were demanding for cartridges. A quick perusal of the shave aisle in Walmart the other day reveals that P.T. Barnum was never more correct.

If it is something they would not normally purchase in the first place, then how can it be a boycott? I mean, if folks HERE decided that Gillette were the devil, that's one thing, but these guys?

Clicking this I actually thought that this was going to be a genuine call for a Gillette boycott. That would have been one hilarious thread :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom