What's new

Giants in the world series

The cameras focused on the entire KC defence during the top of the 9th, and all I saw were despondent faces. They all could see nobody was up in the Giants' pen warming up for the bottom of the ninth.
Heckuva show...congrats to the Giants and well done, KC.
Pitchers and catchers report to camp in about four and a half months...

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Good thing he was a slow runner.

When the left fielder muffed the ball at the wall (I would have argued for two errors) I would have sworn the batter would come all the way around. That glimpse of false hope only made it harder on the home crowd.

When the left fielder muffed the ball at the wall (I would have argued for two errors) I would have sworn the batter would come all the way around. That glimpse of false hope only made it harder on the home crowd.

Agreed. Darn exciting stuff though. Looks like the runner pulled up a little lame at third. Looked a bit hurt.

Yup...a couple other guys would have made it home on those fumbles and bumbles.

My hat goes off to The Royals, they made it an entertaining and close series. It had a couple blow outs, a couple pitching gems and a nail biting game 7.

A great series all around.

You can't take nothing away from the Bummeister. Wille Mays is my favorite player of all time. Kudos on the avatar.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Baseball trivia question, from the mod forum-

Q: What has four arms, four legs, and ten fingers?

A:
Three finger Mordecai Brown and Chad.

brucered

System Generated
You can't take nothing away from the Bummeister. Wille Mays is my favorite player of all time. Kudos on the avatar.

I was teaching my kids the "basket catch" recently and the whole "say hey" phrase.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now I will be craving more baseball,does youtube stream old games ?...This was a great year for baseball,loads of good games all season.

brucered

System Generated
Read the first comment.
Poor guy thought he was getting the opportunity of a lifetime to present the MVP trophy at the World Series.

Now he's a viral joke.

I guess he still got to present the trophy, so it's more then I got to do... watching the game on TV, in a basement in Winnipeg.

Last edited:
He probably wanted to get out of there before Madison realizes that the truck, despite being new, probably needs recall work done already.

Poor guy thought he was getting the opportunity of a lifetime to present the MVP trophy at the World Series.

Now he's a viral joke.

I guess he still got to present the trophy, so it's more then I got to do... watching the game on TV, in a basement in Winnipeg.
At least it was your basement. :laugh:

Top Bottom