What's new

Ghost Town Barber Posse

I think I may be sick. Just noticed my GTB aftershave is at @75 percent(so the soap must be too) and I'm panicking!! Guess when I zero in on what others I want I'll need a GTB soap and AS splash for backups. Liking Sherlock for sure and trying to pick another 1 or 2 to get at the same time.

I know what you mean! I was ordering on of the Groomatorium Starter Kits for a friend's birthday and because I had free shipping already nailed and because it was Groomatorium, of course I had to order a back-up GTB soap and AS, right?

I know what you mean! I was ordering on of the Groomatorium Starter Kits for a friend's birthday and because I had free shipping already nailed and because it was Groomatorium, of course I had to order a back-up GTB soap and AS, right?
hqdefault.jpg

Just ordered a back up of Ghost Town Barber Soap and Splash as well as Sherlock, Easy Street and Summer Storm soaps and splashes. :jump:

I've had the GTB EdP for a few months. I enjoy it, but it wasn't enough to inspire a purchase of the soap or AS. Then I bought a used tub of the soap off the BST the other day, just for sport, and used it for the first time this morning. Wow. I've got a ton of tremendous soaps, but this one struck me, both the scent and performance. I didn't have GTB AS to follow up, so I improvised with PAA Tombstone, which has a similar vibe (though not the same). Now I need to get the AS. And a backup of the soap. I really thought I was done buying "legacy" soaps and aftershaves but, once again, I was wrong.

I've had the GTB EdP for a few months. I enjoy it, but it wasn't enough to inspire a purchase of the soap or AS. Then I bought a used tub of the soap off the BST the other day, just for sport, and used it for the first time this morning. Wow. I've got a ton of tremendous soaps, but this one struck me, both the scent and performance. I didn't have GTB AS to follow up, so I improvised with PAA Tombstone, which has a similar vibe (though not the same). Now I need to get the AS. And a backup of the soap. I really thought I was done buying "legacy" soaps and aftershaves but, once again, I was wrong.
Everyone is different but to me the aftershave is the most moisturizing and best post shave feel without leaving you tight or feeling slimed. Aftershave is the best as far as ones I've tried. You owe it to yourself to try it.

And how did I miss the tub on BST ?????????

Now there you go!
On a related topic: My wife asked me the other morning, "Why do they put this aftershave in liquor bottles?" I just shrugged my shoulders and went on.

Now there you go!
On a related topic: My wife asked me the other morning, "Why do they put this aftershave in liquor bottles?" I just shrugged my shoulders and went on.
I like the bottles. It gives it and old timely look. By the was i love GTB. It is my favorite soap. The sent of the soap alone last to about lunch time after a morning shave. The post shave feel alone is what stands out to me. I do have the splash wich is amazing. I have been using the soap on the weekends only. This is because i want to 3017 the others. I only alow myself to buy 4 soaps per year so i save GTB for service and Saturdays or special occasions. Most of the time i shave at night because im a single father of 4 kids. So getting up at five am to get the kids off to the babysitter and than work at 7 leaves very little time for morning shaves. Although i never been to a ghost town barbershop, the smell does paint a picture of when i lived in Cali as a small kid. I do remember visiting old ghost towns and family hikes. I do belive the smell and cowboy theam mostly reminds me of watching old movies with my dad.

I too have never been to a Ghost Town Barbershop and have no idea about the smells associated, but I find the GTB scent to be intriguing and addictive; the soap performs very well too and I plan to make it my everyday soap when I work through or pif some of these other soaps that I've managed to accumulate in a remarkably short time; what's with that?

Good morning gents. I hope all is well. Beutiful sunday morning here. I'm getting ready to saddle up with GTB soap and splash. Its a welcomed luxury after a week of using Williams. I can get very slick and thick lather from Williams but it has zero cushion for me.

GTB for me today as well. I'm nearly finished with my first tub of GTB - but not to worry, there is a spare on the shelf!

Top Bottom