What's new

Ghost Town Barber Posse

This unique scent from Chiseled Face Groomatorium has been a favorite of many members for a long time. It is reminiscent of a classic barbershop scent, with distinct notes of gunpowder and leather, perfect for a buckaroo just back from a long trail ride, or for a sheriff clearing the desperados out of town.

It has recently seen an explosion of popularity over in the Journals and Diaries subforum. So, for anyone who has jumped on the stagecoach, or has been a long time fan of this fantastic scent, I decided to start a new club with the name that sprung up among the journal cadre.

Here you can declare your devotion to this awesome scent, and we can also encourage others to take the plunge and "cowboy up"!

GTB, Sherlock and after the storm are the top 3 in my list of things to try once I whittle down my stock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been a fan of the GTB since the beginning. I think the scent is a must have for every den...shave soap, AS, bath soap and any other product that comes next (hair pomade?).
The more you use Chiseled Face soaps the better it gets. It isn't hard to learn the little tricks that squeeze out all the best performance.

Oddly enough, this was my first time trying Nostalgic Pomades. I think they may well be my new favorite

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Thanks, but it's not one of my products - at least I didn't make it.

I just provided the scent and collaborated with David at Nostalgic pomade

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Thanks for the insight @Groomatorium. The scent is just a brilliant creation, and I am glad we have another product that shares it!

To be completely honest, if I were forced to give up all soaps but one, Ghost Town Barber would be my choice, hands down.

Top Bottom