What's new

Gentlemen start your ENGINES!

proxy.php

Our site is updated and "The Lime Of Your Life" is now available for sale!

Just in time for spring and summer weather, we present a truly natural and authentic lime aftershave. It was brought to market with the assistance and feedback of a number of helpful volunteers here at B&B. Thanks so much guys for your input!

Cases of product are due to arrive in a week at a number of our wholesale accounts and gives you a chance to save on shipping. If you have other shaving items to purchase please support our wholesale outlets by purchasing through them.

proxy.php

Actual quotes from satisfied customers:

"I give this a grade of A+++, this is a home run - you knocked it out of the park!"

"I highly recommend it - a great lime smell."

"If you are in the market for a natural scented lime AS, this will be the benchmark."

"Captain's Choice lime is an exceptional aftershave that has fantastic skin conditioning qualities and a scent that will put a smile on your face."

"This is a winner, I love the scent and how my skin feels afterwards."

Last edited:
Fantastic. i've got an order pending the arrival of the Lime BR. Can't wait- as my sample has been gone for some time. Great news! Good luck with the new scent. It really turned out nice.

Edit: I can't wait a couple days for the vendors to receive it, and then have to ship it out from there. Went ahead and ordered straight from the Captain's website. :wink2: Bring on the Lime!!

Last edited:
Already got the tracking for my order. It may be on my doorstep at 7am in the morning and be able to use my new bottle of Lime tomorrow morning.

Excellent service by Scott at Captain's Choice for an excellent product. I'm a customer for life. I love all three varieties. If you're on the fence- jump on board the Bay Rum bandwagon.you'll be glad you did!!

Top Bottom