What's new

FS GC .68P, GC .84P, Timeless Bronze Top Cap, Timeless SS .68 SB Base, 4 Vintage Gillettes and a Schick M Adjustable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well my RAD got the best of me and now I need to sell some of my collection. Both Game Changers have only been shaved with 7 times, great razors but just don't blow me away. The Timeless Bronze top cap is only a couple months old, polishing cloth included. The Timeless SS .68 SB Base is in really good condition, some scratches on the underside where the handle connects and some from the blade on the top, polishing cloth included. The Gold Tech is a NDC from the '40's with the triangle cuts in the base. Plating is gone from the top of the top cap. Gillette Karve is a M-4 in really good shape, doors open & close correctly and has a blue handle. The FatBoy is a D-4 in good shape. Shows it's age, but works correctly with 1/4 turn at the end. All numbers present as have been repainted. The Flare Tip SuperSpeed is a B-2 and has some brassing on handle but all works correctly and would be a great starter razor. The Schick M is a NOS and has never been used. Plastic blade blank still in slot and card board instructions for insertion of blade still attached and cardboard advertising still attached to case. Only flaws I can find is numbers has fallen off dial and case has some staining on top.

Please use PayPal for payments and shipping limited to CONUS unless buyer willing to pay additional fees. Prices include shipping and any PayPal fees.

GameChanger .68P with BarberPole Handle - $50.00
GameChanger .84P with HD Handle - $50.00
Timeless Bronze Top Cap - $25.00
Timeless Stainless .68 SB Base - $55.00
Gold Tech (may be a Contract as handle is solid) - $15.00
Karve - $15.00
FatBoy - $45.00
Flare Tip SuperSpeed - $10.00
Schick M series NOS Adjustable - $25.00

IMG_1178.jpeg

IMG_1179.jpeg

Timeless Bronze Top Cap
IMG_1180.jpeg

IMG_1181.jpeg

Timeless SS .68 SB Base
IMG_1182.jpeg
IMG_1183.jpeg

Gold Tech possible Contract
IMG_1184.jpeg

IMG_1185.jpeg

IMG_1186.jpeg

Gillette Knack
IMG_1187.jpeg

Last edited:
In my original posting I listed a Gillette Karve for $15.00, I stand corrected as on the photo's I list it as a Knack and that is the correct razor not the Karve. Sorry for the confusion.

If you want to have a fun little change to the shave routine. Buy that Knack and put a Feather in it. Don't know what it is, maybe that long handle. Lots of fun.

Sold - Timeless Polished SS .68 Base Plate - Funds received
Sold - Schick M Series NOS razor - Funds received
Sold - Fatboy - Pending funds
Sold - GC .68 and GC .84 - pending funds
Sold - Timeless Bronze Top Cap - pending funds

Still available are the Gillette Flare Tip, Gold Tech and Gillette Knack

Sold - Timeless Polished SS .68 SB Base Plate - funds received
Sold - Timeless Bronze Top Cap - funds received
Sold - GC .68P and GC .84P - funds received
Sold - Fatboy - funds received
Sold - Schick Series M NOS razor - funds received

Still available - Gillette Knack, Gillette Tech and Gillette Flare Tip Super Speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom