What's new

FSOT: Various Aftershaves and a RR handle

Lot of Avon After shaves
Wild Country Scent
One Duesenberg, one log cabin, one chess knight. All are 90-100% full. I am not sure how full the came 30 years ago.
I want to call this $20 plus actual shipping. Let me know if that is fair. What ever i get for these is going by to my wife's 92 year old grandmother, as she gave them to me. I kept the beetle and the native American head as i really like the Spicy scent.

Lot of two Bottles of Nivea Men Protect and care aftershave. This stuff is way cool, and half the liquid floats on the other half. It has Alcohol and Aloe Shake well before using and all that. I have other nivea AS, but this one dries my skin out. It has salt in it. If you have oily skin i think this stuff would rock.
100 ML each, 2 bottles, I paid $10 (can't remember the exact peso amount?) Each for them and they are impossible to get in the US for some reason. Ideally I would like to trade these for some other AS If I can't I'd like to get what i paid back - $20 plus actual shipping. probably around $12-14. If i need to combine i can get a quote and pass along actual cost

One Razorock Mamba/Wunderbar handle. I would like to trade this for another Stainless handle, preferably with some knurling. This particular handle was used twice.

I'm open to offers on everything, and can mix and match items as well.

20180111_215326.jpg
20180115_123117.jpg
20180115_101724.jpg
20180115_101926.jpg

Nivea is gone but the handle and Avon are still available. I must admit if the Avon doesn't move, i will not be hurt, but i told my wife I'd give it one shot.

Top Bottom