What's new

FS: Simpsons, Shavemac, Paladin & Kim Son Brushes

Status
Not open for further replies.
For your consideration are some of the excess of brushes that keep multiplying like Tribbles around here. There are no shedders, all were used in a large rotation and haven’t been wet since the annual brush cleaning event earlier this month. Payment via PayPal is preferred, but if someone wants to wait for a USPS Money Order to clear that would be ok. Shipping conus or territories (standard postage) only please, brushes will be securely boxed. The Shavemac and Simpson’s come with the original manufacturers’ boxes, the Paladin in the standard mailing tube, the Kim Son will be passed along in a generic box. All measurements are approximate.

First up is a Butterscotch Simpson’s Duke 3 in Best. Measurements are 24mm x 45 mm high. These are not available at retail at present, when they were they went for around $150 I believe. Some of the best of the Best hair, not scratchy but good backbone. $75 shipped in original green box.

DSC00120.JPG

Next is a Shavemac in their #173 Octagonal handle in Ebony resin. Measures 24 x 50 loft. The hair is three band Shavemac DO1 with tons of backbone. Retail is around $170 in this size, I’d like $85 shipped with original Shavemac box.

DSC00122b.JPG

Third is a Paladin 2018 Winston Churchill Special Edition 24mm with a loft of 51 mm in Somerset resin. Knot code is 2CLND3. Retail was $155 direct from Ken at Dark Holler, I’d be looking to receive $95 for the brush in its mailing tube & with photo card shipped conus.

DSC00123.JPG

Last is a Kim Son badger in natural horn handle. The measurements are 25 mm x 53 mm high. The knot has good presence and is super soft, when purchased it was branded as Silvertip. Retail was approximately $75 when I purchased the brush. There is no manufacturer’s box but it will be shipped boxed in the US for $35.

DSC00125.JPG

Please ask questions if I haven’t covered them to your satisfaction, feel free to PM if you think I have priced anything too dearly. Brushes are being listed in multiple places, I will sort by response times if there are multiple members interested in any given brush.

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
Sim Son is pending payment, Shavemac is still available

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
Well, just the Shavemac left - one $5 reduction of an already low price thanks

Messygoon

Abandoned By Gypsies.
Well, just the Shavemac left - one $5 reduction of an already low price thanks
The lone remaining Shavemac is an incredible brush incredibly priced. As I already own two, it’s only right to give someone more deserving a crack at this great offering. But, @garyg, if the Shavemac doesn’t sell this weekend, IM me and I’ll buy.

Congratulations on the pending sale.

Your offering was the second Shavemac brush this week that almost had me rethinking the whole sabbatical thing :cool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom