What's new

French site

I've dealt with them before. Denis is a pleasure to deal with and very professional. Shipping to the U.S. was quick and not to expensive.

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
I was looking last year at buying some French shaving soaps from that website. They do ship to Australia (which is a plus). However, I was going to end up with a bill of €400 before shipping (I think I got carried away...).

I'd like a tub of Monsavon. If I can't find the time to get it on my trip to Spain and the south of France this summer, I'll order from here.

Check the prices on the C&E products and Noxema canned goo!

Luc

Staff member
I'd like a tub of Monsavon. If I can't find the time to get it on my trip to Spain and the south of France this summer, I'll order from here.

Check the prices on the C&E products and Noxema canned goo!

My understanding was that all French pharmacies were carrying it, so you shouldn't have any issues finding it! :thumbup1:

€4.40 for a palmolive shave stick?!? They cost 65cent here! Also from what I hear the Monsavon is a little over priced too.
I have no idea what the prices on anything else is like but I'm sure there is probably bargains to be had in there too...

Luc

Staff member
Mont St Michel is available down under (surprisingly). I saw the 4 eau de cologne but not the round bottle.

Mont St Michel is available down under (surprisingly). I saw the 4 eau de cologne but not the round bottle.

I don't know if the round bottle is any longer produced. The larger versions of Mont St Michel are now available on bigger bottles but with the same shape than the normal size ones.

the mont st. michel is available in the u.s. from barclay-crocker...250 ml (8.4 oz) for $28 usd......how's the price on the island ? the 500ml (16.4 oz) is $40 usd...also henkel.fr lists the lavander as available in a huge 750 ml bottle as well..

Last edited:
Top Bottom