What's new

FREE Honing

So I got some new honing toys :thumbup: Im very happy with the results ive been getting recently, and feel they are the best in all my time. In celebration and excitement I want to offer 5 free honings to 5 members, with up to two blades per member, owner pays ship. Please no heavy grinds, no removal of big chips, little ones are ok :biggrin1:

Im only offering to contributing members, if youre not a contributing member please sign up and show your support :thumbup1: First 5 to message me are in :thumbup1:

Last edited:
What toys?

So I got some new honing toys :thumbup: Im very happy with the results ive been getting recently, and feel they are the best in all my time. In celebration and excitement I want to offer 5 free honings, owner pays ship. Please no heavy grinds, no removal of big chips, little ones are ok :biggrin1:

Im only offering to contributing members, if youre not a contributing member please sign up and show your support :thumbup1: First 5 to message me are in :thumbup1:

Who cares?! The fact that Jose thinks his edges are better with this stuff is good enough for me. Plus, I wouldn't want to chance wanting one for myself.

new scope, chosera, y diamante, spanked on my spanish horse strop then on cordovan for the finishing :thumbup1:

Last edited:
Nice one ambrose, i too have offered this in the past albeit on the quiet, always nice honing a razor that is a bit special isn't it. :thumbup1:

Though i must remember to say no restoration jobs next time, im not kitted up for it really. :blushing::lol:

Thank you guys for the kind words :blushing:

I want to help and share where I can :thumbup1:

All spaces are booked, Thank you :biggrin1:

All spaces are booked, Thank you :biggrin1:

Seems like I am always a day late and a dollar short when it comes to freebees :tongue_sm :lol: I have 2 J.A. Henckels that need a nice hone to make them shave ready. One question... if one is required to contribute to get the hone... then it isn't a free hone is it :confused1 :lol:

Top Bottom