What's new

Fragrances that woman hate

Hmmm I have some toivo stinking as pine hoove tar which might attract girls driving horses…
Meissner strong and Scottish which might attract alcoholics
I’ve lost stirling Texas so smoky it attracted bbq fans hmmm in retrospect that was a mistake
I have two strong anis/liquorish soaps which should attract Dutch girls and xtc lovers…. Otoh might deter the rest of the planet.
Some citronella soaps which I like but is not only hated by mosquitoes.

now tomorrow I have to go to the supermarket so a great opportunity to use arko and lilac vegetal to keep my lane covid free…. Now will I pass out behind a mask or not…

I don't get the criticism - she's kind of hot.

+1- but not for how she appears, but rather for what she's done. I looked over her site and was impressed. She has her own perfume line, and seems to be an ambitious young woman that has turned her interest in fragrance into a budding business. That, to me, is great. I'm always impressed by folks, young or old, that can turn their passion into something more. I'm still chuckling over "leathaarrr..." And, I won't be tossing my Aqua de Gio either :lol: .

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
My wife only likes frags that smell like I'm not wearing a fragrance. I recently got some Acqua di Parma Colonia and she loves it because after the citrus burst it dries down to a clean soapy scent. She likes Floris No 89 for the same reason. The only cologne I keep that she doesn't like is vintage kanon. We agree to disagree on that one. Otherwise, I generally limit myself to aftershaves because she essentially doesn't like fragrances that stick around.

My wife only likes frags that smell like I'm not wearing a fragrance. I recently got some Acqua di Parma Colonia and she loves it because after the citrus burst it dries down to a clean soapy scent. She likes Floris No 89 for the same reason. The only cologne I keep that she doesn't like is vintage kanon. We agree to disagree on that one. Otherwise, I generally limit myself to aftershaves because she essentially doesn't like fragrances that stick around.
But she loves Tabac, right?

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.
I don't think she's ever encountered Tabac. I haven't myself.
1629416559877.gif

Miss Linda disliked Chiseled Face's Midnight Stag, though that was an aftershave. I was not sure about the leather and rubber scent, but y'know, by the time I finished the sample bottle, I liked it!

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
Fragrances that women hate.

proxy.php
Not true. I have yet to find a woman who doesn't love the scent of ARKO. They must have a more refined and cultured sense of smell than those few men who find the ARKO fragrance offensive.

The main comments that I get from women when they smell ARKO is that is smells so masculine.

Top Bottom