What's new

FragranceNet Reputable?

I've ordered Bvlgari Aqva, Terre d'Hermes, and Guerlain Vetiver from FragranceNet. The Aqva was a "tester" bottle, the TdH and GV were retail boxes. All 3 were compared to samples procured from Saks Fifth Avenue (reputable vendor) and are identical. The TdH and GV came in the same retail boxes seen at Saks, shrink-wrapped and not tampered with.

I think FragranceNet is pretty solid.

I've ordered Bvlgari Aqva, Terre d'Hermes, and Guerlain Vetiver from FragranceNet. The Aqva was a "tester" bottle, the TdH and GV were retail boxes. All 3 were compared to samples procured from Saks Fifth Avenue (reputable vendor) and are identical. The TdH and GV came in the same retail boxes seen at Saks, shrink-wrapped and not tampered with.

I think FragranceNet is pretty solid.

Did you check the batch codes for the productions dates? The ones I ordered from Fragrancenet were pretty new (although they weren't shrink wrapped and that's probably because they're older scents that don't come in shrink wrapped boxes). However, my Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male which came in an unsealed gift box had a batch code that indicated March, 2014. Less than 2 years old isn't that bad but I'm sure the department stores have the juice that's no older than 6 months or so.

Here's the link if you would like to check your batch codes: http://checkcosmetic.net/

Did you check the batch codes for the productions dates? The ones I ordered from Fragrancenet were pretty new (although they weren't shrink wrapped and that's probably because they're older scents that don't come in shrink wrapped boxes). However, my Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male which came in an unsealed gift box had a batch code that indicated March, 2014. Less than 2 years old isn't that bad but I'm sure the department stores have the juice that's no older than 6 months or so.

Here's the link if you would like to check your batch codes: http://checkcosmetic.net/

Interesting. Will report back when I'm back at my place.

Very solid and reputable. I order all my Penhaligon's from there and have not been disappointed in the least. Only downside for me is shipping. Not as fast as Maggard's, but for price and quality, they're great.

Very solid and reputable. I order all my Penhaligon's from there and have not been disappointed in the least. Only downside for me is shipping. Not as fast as Maggard's, but for price and quality, they're great.

I agree that they seem to be reputable, especially for the older fragrances, but could everybody check their bottles' batch code here and report back: http://checkcosmetic.net/?

My guess is that they're getting older bottles that have been returned to the distributors from department stores and drugstore chains. This isn't necessarily a major problem considering the discount and sometimes consumers pay premium prices on Ebay for formulations of colognes and perfumes that have been reformulated or sold and are over a decade old.

I agree that they seem to be reputable, especially for the older fragrances, but could everybody check their bottles' batch code here and report back: http://checkcosmetic.net/?

My guess is that they're getting older bottles that have been returned to the distributors from department stores and drugstore chains. This isn't necessarily a major problem considering the discount and sometimes consumers pay premium prices on Ebay for formulations of colognes and perfumes that have been reformulated or sold and are over a decade old.
Interesting,I should receive my bottle of Td'H sometime this week.I will be sure to check the batch code and report back.

I love fragrance net. Haven't gotten a bad one yet. Don't get aventus from them because they sell old batches which only last like a hour. But I got terre de Hermes from them. Smells so good. I wanna get my nose on the tres fraiche. I've probably ordered 10 fragrances from them now. And I have shop runner so I get two day shipping. Woot.

Received my Terre d'Hermes today,according to the batch code May 2015.Came in shrink wrapped box as well

Hey guys,just wondering if the FragranceNet site is a reputable merchant,looking to pick up a bottle of Terre d'Hermes(still deciding on whether to get the EdT or the tres fraiche,chime in if you have used both as well)The prices aren't too bad so may pick up a bottle if FN is good to go.Thanks:thumbup:

Been buying from them for a couple years now and have never had a problem at all. Only issue is that shipping is about a week but if you're okay with that then I suggest you check them out.

Last edited:
Top Bottom