What's new

Fragrance / Scent of the day.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
DB43D7E3-4AA2-47B8-AA2A-AEEF4757DE78.jpeg

Aftershave Balm: Gillette Sensitive Skin Soothing Aftershave Balm.
Aftershave Splash: Gillette Arctic Ice Bold Aftershave Splash.

I'm stupefied at why I don't wear this more often during the warmer days of spring & summer. Clearly a wonderful mix of citrus, musk, aquatic marine notes with ambergris and delicate woods. Superbly crafted and blended to near perfection. This is a fragrance one wears just to have good vibes and will put a smile on your face when you catch those smooth and wonderful wafts that EROLFA emits. Not a screamer or projection beast but, it will hang with you delightfully for a full day with some extra sprays, especially on clothing. Disgustingly expensive on the retail end but, if heavily discounted it's a must buy imo......

downloadfile-13.jpg

I'm stupefied at why I don't wear this more often during the warmer days of spring & summer. Clearly a wonderful mix of citrus, musk, aquatic marine notes with ambergris and delicate woods. Superbly crafted and blended to near perfection. This is a fragrance one wears just to have good vibes and will put a smile on your face when you catch those smooth and wonderful wafts that EROLFA emits. Not a screamer or projection beast but, it will hang with you delightfully for a full day with some extra sprays, especially on clothing. Disgustingly expensive on the retail end but, if heavily discounted it's a must buy imo......

View attachment 1304051
I love this one, but unfortunately it lasts only a couple of hours on me.

Top Bottom