What's new

FS FOUR Excellent razors for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have FOUR excellent razors to move as I am making some room in my den.
• WR2 SS 1.25 OC polished with WRH7 handle. Asking $265 USD.
• Timeless Ti. .68 OC with scalloped cap in polished finish and TRH8 Crown 90mm handle. Asking $250 USD.
• REX SS adjustable Ambassador $195.
• RazoRock SS .72 OC $50 USD.

CONUS and PAYPAL only please. Pricing includes shipping.
IMG_0296.jpeg
IMG_0297.jpeg

The RazoRock SS .72 OC Lupo is now on its way to a fellow B&B member. That leaves:
•The Timeless Ti. .68 OC in scalloped cap.
•The REX SS adjustable Ambassador.
Thanks to you fellow member and to B&B.

Please IM if you have interest or questions.

That leaves the Rex SS adjustable Ambassador razor on the market for a negotiable price, (3rd from left). Please IM if interested. By the way, I have the shipping box and invoice for this September 2023 purchase as well.

IMG_0296.jpeg

Last edited:
Has been a week and a successful one at that as 3 wonderful razors were passed on to members of the B&B community. The remaining one is the Ambassador, (relatively new now as it was purchased this past September from Rex for $295). I have a copy of the invoice for your review along with the original packaging to go along with the razor. I personally think the $195 asking price is ridiculously priced, (IMHO of course), but I am placing a final price of $150 for this razor. Please IM if you have questions or comments. Thanks as always!👍🏻😊💈

Last edited:
Has been a week and a successful one at that as 3 wonderful razors were passed on to members of the B&B community. The remaining one is the Ambassador, (relatively new as it was purchased this past September with limited usage for $295). I have a copy of the invoice for your review along with the original packaging to go along with the razor. I personally think the $195 asking price is ridiculously priced, (IMHO of course), but I am placing a final price of $150 for this razor. Please IM if you have questions or comments. Thanks as always!👍🏻😊💈
Great price

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom