What's new

found some aqua velva musk in glass.

Well i found a place where I can get some bottles of av musk as. My gf does not care for the scent so if someone is interested in some I can help them get it. I wil go back buy and see how much they are, think they were in the 5.00 range. I am in search for av blue in glass but still cant find any.

Can get some here as well. Even ice blue and original sport all in big glass. It is getting harder to find though.

I see you are from Canada. That would be why you can still find the green sport! I am jealous, to say the least.

Is it harder to find glass because they are being replaced by plastic, or are stocks of glass bottles just low?

I found one solitary bottle at my local grocery store mixed in with all of the plastic bottles.

The weird thing is the cap is half an inch shorter than the bottle i purchased a year ago. Looks like they used the cap from a bottle of Blue.

I see you are from Canada. That would be why you can still find the green sport! I am jealous, to say the least.

Is it harder to find glass because they are being replaced by plastic, or are stocks of glass bottles just low?

Stocks of glass arnt low. There is no more being made its all plastic.

I have 3 bottles of musk in glass...but haven't seen the Ice Blue in a glass bottle in my area, just have one pastic bottle of the blue. The glass bottles of musk are running out quickly, too...i've watched all the drugstores in my area run out of glass in the last few months.

Top Bottom