Cortez-Blog-Cover.jpg

Copertina-Blog-BB-1.jpg

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Nike
Cortez
Light Armory Blue

View attachment 1840444
These stunning Cortez have been matched with a pair of narrow profile blue jeans and a Ralph Lauren polo shirt. The entire attire looks super sharp. Since this morning I've been stopped three times already by friends who complimented about the beauty of these vintage style sneakers!

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
These stunning Cortez have been matched with a pair of narrow profile blue jeans and a Ralph Lauren polo shirt. The entire attire looks super sharp. Since this morning I've been stopped three times already by friends who complimented about the beauty of these vintage style sneakers!

They are stunning. :thumbup1:

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
Robert, has the countdown for the release of the Forest Gump started? I seem to hear your voice from this side of the Atlantic Ocean, 7... 6... 5... 4... :wink2:

May 8th and I’m ready. 😀

Marco, I wear the following US sizes for these sneakers:

Adidas Superstars. 11.5
Adidas Samba 11
Adidas Grand Court 11.5
Adidas Stan Smith 10.5
Jack Purcell by Converse 10.5
Converse Pro Leather 10.5
Reebok Club C 85 Vintage 11

Where does a Nike Cortez fall? (Also consider a wider foot).

I’m guessing the Cortez mirrors the Samba more than the other sneeks mentioned, with its narrower profile.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
May 8th and I’m ready. 😀

Marco, I wear the following US sizes for these sneakers:

Adidas Superstars. 11.5
Adidas Samba 11
Adidas Grand Court 11.5
Adidas Stan Smith 10.5
Jack Purcell by Converse 10.5
Converse Pro Leather 10.5
Reebok Club C 85 Vintage 11

Where does a Nike Cortez fall? (Also consider a wider foot).

I’m guessing the Cortez mirrors the Samba more than the other sneeks mentioned, with its narrower profile.
Robert, I'm quite surprised by the great variety and difference in sizes you mention above. I wear US 9 (EU 42.5) for all my Nike and all my other sneakers, which include Ralph Lauren and Adidas. Hence, I really have no idea about what to tell you on this topic. My only suggestion is to visit a Nike Store or Nike Retailer and try them on directly there, so you can evaluate by yourself with precision. I suppose you have a Nike Store or Retailer somewhere close to where you live?

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
Robert, I'm quite surprised by the great variety and difference in sizes you mention above. I wear US 9 (EU 42.5) for all my Nike and all my other sneakers, which include Ralph Lauren and Adidas. Hence, I really have no idea about what to tell you on this topic. My only suggestion is to visit a Nike Store or Nike Retailer and try them on directly there, so you can evaluate by yourself with precision. I suppose you have a Nike Store or Retailer somewhere close to where you live?

I’m guessing Size 11 is going to do the trick. If I have time, I’ll stop by a store and try them on.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
I’m guessing Size 11 is going to do the trick. If I have time, I’ll stop by a store and try them on.
Robert, if I'm not mistaken you own a pair of Velasca, right? What is your Velasca size? Possibly tell me the Italian size, maybe I can help you that way.

Top Bottom