What's new

Folgers or Maxwell House

Might as well ask which canned goo you prefer: Edge or Barbasol!

That being said, Maxwell House has the advantage of actually being drinkable without cream/sugar. Folgers tastes like it's been set on fire.

I grew up drinking Folgers. My grandfater started me out with that with a healthy pour of milk added to it when I was 3 or 4. I switched to drinking it black when I was 6.

Now I buy Maxwell House because that is what my wife likes to drink with a lot of milk and sugar (her's is more of a hot frou-frou coffee like beverage from Starbucks or something).

I honestly don't have apreferance between the two. I'll drink either. I prefer Tanzanian Peaberry from St.Ives (a local roaster) in my French Press. Although, some of the best coffee I've had was Folgers while camping, but that was probablly more of the entire experiance. The sun was just starting to peak over the mountains, there was a chill in the air, a mist coming in off the lake, the smell of the woods, the lake, and the coffee mingled togetehr to create a symphony of wonderous smells. It was religious experiance.

Top Bottom