What's new

Floid Aftershave?

You can get Spanish Floid (the original Floid by the way), in a 150ml bottle for around $20 on the net. It is a classic, one of my favorites, and well worth the money. I prefer the "suave" to the "vigoroso," and it still has a good dose of menthol in it.

Last edited:
I hope it helps him, too, though I doubt he's waited six years for a recommendation!

Welcome to B&B, Bigmattygosden23988! You may want to take a peek at the date of a post when responding. There are many, many current discussions to take part in, too!

:lol:

I'm thinking about buying a bottle of Floid Vigoroso. Before I do, I want to know if it is just a more expensive Skin Bracer (which I have and use regularly in the summer), or if it is a distinctive fragrance.

Absolutely - try it. I'm an aftershave freak - something like 40 bottles. But Floid Vigoroso is by far my favorite. I reach for it 6 out of 7 days, truth be told. If you buy the Vigoroso and don't like it, I'll buy it from you. I could swim in the stuff....

My wife also hates most of my aftershaves. Not because it doesn't last long enough either.

Floid Blue is unobtainable as far as I can see. Unless you can find it on eBay for a small fortune.

My wife also hates most of my aftershaves. Not because it doesn't last long enough either.

Floid Blue is unobtainable as far as I can see. Unless you can find it on eBay for a small fortune.

You can find it for 20 or 21 Euros at tvbshaving.com or giftsandcare.com, excluding shipping. I've ordered from both, successfully.

I love Floid Vigaroso - it's one of my go to aftershaves.
I can get it for €5,50/150ml from Mercadona supermarket over here in Mallorca.
The good thing about Floid is that the scent is subtle enough to be able to splash on liberal amounts several times a day.........
The menthol combined with the cooling effect of the alcohol evaporating is very refreshing and provides instant relief during the July/August heatwave when it gets especially muggy.
La Toja Aftershave Lotion and Williams Expert Aqua Velva are both good summer coolers, but Floid is the best

[MENTION=29034]SteveM[/MENTION]

Check out these sites for product, shipping and samples..

http://www.supermercat.nl/international/contents/en-uk/d41_Floid_Shaving_Spain.html

http://www.giftsandcare.com/en/37_floid

http://shop.nassrasur.com/de/Artikel-nach-Marke/FLOID79

NassRasur in Germany sells little samples of Floid and others which I've bought... the samples are big enough to give you a number of uses... I mix them with a serving of Stirling Unscented balm to make them last a bit longer but even throwing it in my palm should give me 4 to 6 uses, I think.

You can find it for 20 or 21 Euros at tvbshaving.com or giftsandcare.com, excluding shipping. I've ordered from both, successfully.

When these places have it in stock, to buy it and have it shipped to the US will end up being double that.

A great combo for the Floid Vigoroso is Aqua De Parma Essenza cologne. The Floid, which last long for an aftershave, blends quietly into the Essenza which carries well into a hot summer day.

Top Bottom