What's new

Finally finished shave den remodel.

Just got done adding the finishing touches to the master bath. The contractor installed the counter top, the free standing tub and the walk in shower. I did the vanity installation myself. The bathroom has 2 vanities on either end one for the her and one for me. I use the cabinet on the left for my daily shave items and the draws on the left for shave towels and special hardware and software not used daily. I have a vintage used blade holder on the wall for looks. I have a small gap under the counter top and the one filler strip just the right size to slide used blades. Every time I slip a used in and hear it hit the ground I smile. It will take years to fill. The razor holder on the inside of the door I made myself it holds 10 razors but if I need I can add more.

New_1_IMG_1142.JPG
IMG_1145.JPG
IMG_1146.JPG

Thank you.
Here is what my shave den/ bathroom was for six months while we we living in a FEMA trailer after the 2016 flood.
trailer.JPG

That is a gorgeous bathroom and pretty much just what I would imagine for myself as a place to orchestrate my daily shaves. Congrats. May you enjoy it for many many years to come.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Very nice, you have done a fine job. I hope you enjoy the remodel for years to come.:001_smile

AimlessWanderer

Remember to forget me!
Nice bathroom.

I'd be struggling to even half fill that cabinet with shave stuff. Are you regretting not putting in bigger cabinets yet? :D

Top Bottom