What's new

Final Words on The Eagle G3 Group Buy

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
There have been thousands of words written about this brush. There have been dozens of photos posted about this brush.

AND NOW....

The Eagle G3 Group Buy is officially concluded. Today, John at www.westcoastshaving.com, as promised, informed us at B&B that the proceeds from the Group Buy raised a little over $900.00. Furthermore, John is rounding it off to make it an even $1,000.00 to be donated by WestCoastShaving representing the proceeds from the Group Buy. :thumbup: :thumbup:

That brings the Grand Total raised by the Eagle G3 Group Buy on behalf of Operation Smile to:

Drum Roll, please...

$2,570.00

Although the Group Buy has concluded, if you would like to contribute to OpSmile, just click here Operation Smile and be a part of this special event.

The Mods at B&B would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who participated in this Group Buy to make it the smashing success that it was.

Thanks again everyone.

THE EAGLE ROCKS!!!!

proxy.php

Awesome! Great job team! I got mine late last week, and have yet to post my thoughts. I'll definitely get a post up soon- I'm really enjoying the big guy!

Awesome guys.... thats at least 10 smiles on B&B, I doff my hat to John and Bob for getting this going and again to John for that fantastic contribution.....and to all the participants....It's been a Helluva ride

Awesome! Big thanks to John at WCS for putting this together and for the final kick in at the end :thumbup1:

You all rock! What a great place to be:thumbup:

Ben

Even if I didn't fly with my Eagle for very long, I'm very glad to have participated and contributed to a good cause.

The brush is great, but this whole experience tops it by a mile. Thanks to Bob and John for pulling this together and everyone's contributions and good cheer. B&B just changed the lives of ten families, the best reason of all for this.

Amazing...great to be a part of this journey even if it was at the tail end. Thanks to all for putting this together and making it fun and meaningful!

A big "thank you" to John and Bob for their work on getting the Eagle off the ground and to Harry, Bob, Brian and all of the others for making this such a fun and successful project.

I have to had my thanks to John and Bob. I managed to get in on the overruns, and this is a marvelous brush!! The donation to Operation Smile is icing on the cake. Great job, guys. This has been fun. Great work, all.

Top Bottom