What's new

Feather Professional.

Well, I was out and about and happened across this little guy. Takes the same blades as the AC but appears to predate it. I'm not sure how old it is or whether I should have even purchased it but hopefully you folks can give me an idea of what this things all about. I seem to have a habit of finding, purchasing and losing money on the weirdest crap imaginable.

$feather.jpg
Also it looks terrible in this picture for some reason, but it's quite shiny in person.

Well, I've sent an email off to the feather museum. Hopefully they'll have some information on the razor and will be able to tell me when it was made. I'm not overly confident that they'll even respond but that's as far as I've been able to get having not found a single picture of this razor elsewhere. I'm basically at a dead end.

Looks simply like early version of their non folding kamisori Japanese style razor.
will probably shave wonderfully with the feather or Kai blades.

Looks simply like early version of their non folding kamisori Japanese style razor.
will probably shave wonderfully with the feather or Kai blades.

Yep. Some blades are already added to my list of items to pick up. At $9.50 I'll spend about that on blades... so it's a good price to boot.

Last edited:
Top Bottom