Favorite Line of Razorock Soaps?

Favorite RazoRock line?

• Tallow

• Tallow/Aloe

• Argan Oil

• Veggie/Vegan

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Tallow (P.160, Freedberg, Tight Buns, Mudder Focker, XXX)
Tallow/Aloe (Stallion, Chicago, RazoRoctober)
Argan Oil (Son of Zeus, Don Donato, Essential Oil of Lime, Tobacco 1 and 2, XX)
Veggie/Vegan (Classic, Don Marco, Zi'peppino)
Other (Fresco, etc...)

What is your favorite line of soaps?

I personally like the Argan Oil the best since they are super slick.

I'm also for the Argan line. I get great lather with them all, but I think that one just edges out the others by a smidge :)

You left out the Karite with lanolin soaps though: King Louis, 888... The lather was one of the trickier to get but the post face feel was the best I've ever had. Sadly they are no mas :(

I voted for the Argan Oil line, Lime being one of my all time favourite soaps. In all fairness, I have not tried the tallow/aloe soaps yet. I'm reading some great reviews.

I'm also for the Argan line. I get great lather with them all, but I think that one just edges out the others by a smidge :)

You left out the Karite with lanolin soaps though: King Louis, 888... The lather was one of the trickier to get but the post face feel was the best I've ever had. Sadly they are no mas :(

Ahh yes that's right. I do love the 888 eucalyptus.

I voted for the Argan Oil line, Lime being one of my all time favourite soaps. In all fairness, I have not tried the tallow/aloe soaps yet. I'm reading some great reviews.

The tallow/aloe are much creamier. If you like that cushion they would be great.

The tallow/aloe are much creamier. If you like that cushion they would be great.[/QUOTE said:
I really liked the RR tallow soap Tight Buns as well. How about a tallow/aloe/argan oil soap...? That sounds good :thumbup:

I really liked the RR tallow soap Tight Buns as well. How about a tallow/aloe/argan oil soap...? That sounds good :thumbup:

That would be like....

proxy.php

Tallow ... hands down. (although I've yet to try one of their tallow/aloe offerings; have tried all the others, though).

I had high hopes for the Argan oil formulation, but it's clearly inferior to the Tallow offerings, imo.

I have found the last batches of Tallow to just be mush. Mudder Focker, Freedberg and Tight buns were chunky, sticky clumps that were hard to load. Maybe it was a one time issue though.

I didn't realize when this happened but most of the formulas have been changed to a water base so many of these will have the sticky putty like look and feel to them. The tallow/aloe was pretty amazing when I used it first when Razorocktober came out. I also like using Mudder Focker and XX. But I have had some of the same issues with hard chunks forming on the top with some soaps. I read someone on another forum saying this has to do with having potassium carbonate in the ingredients. He mentioned how it got hard to use when it was towards the end. Maybe he was alluding to the fact that it absorbed a lot of water and got mushy with some parts separating and getting stiff.

I dunno bout all that.....

But I've got RR soaps that are super soft and some that are a couple years old and almost hard soaps now. No matter which consistency, they still work great!

I really love the Argan oil line, but only KOTC lime. XX and Son Of Zeus are overly girly smelling IMHO..

I really love the Argan oil line, but only KOTC lime. XX and Son Of Zeus are overly girly smelling IMHO..

Huh. XX I totally get! Way too gem for me too. Zeus though I can't think of any way to classify that one as girly. YMMV I guess! :)

A matter of opinion. I agree about the XX. A bit on the feminine side for me. Son of Zeus, though? Can I ask what gives you the "girly" impression? Any specific note?

A matter of opinion. I agree about the XX. A bit on the feminine side for me. Son of Zeus, though? Can I ask what gives you the "girly" impression? Any specific note?

I guess "sweet" would be the note. Like DR Harris Windsor. Just not my cup o tea. I'm actually selling them off under the Gentlemens are of BST.

Top Bottom