What's new

F. Herder AS Single Edge razor

I found this razor on a local classifieds website and like the looks of it a lot.
It's a F.Herder AS Solingen razor. It looks like a single edge to me, but the owner doesn't know anything about it. Before I try to buy, I'd like to know a little more about this nice piece.

Is anyone familiar with this type of razor and does it take standard single edge blades?
If it doesn't, what blades does it take?

proxy.php

proxy.php

From how it opens it looks like an SE razor. Looks pretty cool and looks in decent condition. Looks like the handle might have a crack in it though, so that might be a problem?

Seems like your in need of validation, because maybe the price could be high?? if it was a cheaply marked piece I'm sure you would have grabbed it already, because you obviously like the razor or at least the look of it, also you never mentioned what price it is at?.

Well, the point is I don't need a razor I can't use because it needs blades you can't buy anymore. The razor looks great but I got enough stuff around that I don't use.
I didn't mention a price because it's a bidding site, but not the same as ebay. There is one bid of €18.50, so obviously I need to go higher than that. I contacted the seller directly a few hours ago but haven't heard from him since.

Top Bottom