Eyebrow grooming.

Discussion in 'Stone Cottage Shaving' started by MilfordNJGuy, Jul 20, 2015.

1. I make sure the caterpillars stay in the nest and don't meet in the middle. That's about it.

2. ouch

ouch Moderator Emeritus

Eyebrow grooming? That's what a straight razor is for. Spike tip!

3. +1. Eyebrow gel, though?!?!

4. The one things beside plucking in between that I started in my late thirties was to "buzz down" the eyebrows with my electric clippers because they grow long hairs that are over an inch in length. Now that I'm almost 60 I have to do it about every three weeks when I cut my hair because they grow even faster now! :001_huh:

5. TexLaw

TexLaw Contributor

I have light brows, so I don't need much grooming beyond a couple of wild hairs, but I see how many men might want a little touching up here and there.

Mattifying gel, though? Hoo, boy.

6. Jim

Jim Moderator

Avoid this.

[​IMG]

7. Electric beard trimmer. Set to height of 4. Buzz eyebrows about every 3 months or so.

I dont need no stinkin' tips!

8. I believe the expression is "we don't need no stinkin' badgers," but of course, around here we do.

9. I see Huffington Post and I immediately hit eject.

10. malocchio

malocchio Contributor

The older you get,the bushier they grow.My technique is to slap a plastic Wahl #1 guard over an Andis "Trimmer" blade,load onto an Oster Classic 76 clipper, then trim them down to a perfect level every time.I tried the other methods,nothing compares.

Attached Files: