What's new

Eye Candy for Gun Lovers

I was a gun collector some years ago and thought some of you might enjoy pics of a handful of the guns I owned over the years. There were lots more. Used to collect Colt SAA's and Finnish Mosin Nagant rifles as well as any other cool gun that I couldn't resist.
No longer collecting but it was fun while it lasted.

The 1919A4 wasn't mine but I used to work at an indoor rifle range and was responsible for it. Used to load 30/06 into 50 round belts. It was converted to semi-auto and we used to rent it.

Enjoy...

proxy.php

M1 Garand action

proxy.php

Nagant revolver - Russian

proxy.php

CZ52 pistol

proxy.php

Colt Mustang .380

proxy.php

S&W 32-20

proxy.php

S&W Model 19 .357

proxy.php

Custom Old Model Ruger Blackhawk. Converted to a 5 shot 44 special, 4" barrel. Work done by Clements Custom Guns.

proxy.php

Remington Smoot

proxy.php

Russian Makarov

proxy.php

German Luger 1918

proxy.php

Belgium FN49

proxy.php

Colt Lightning

proxy.php

Colt 1911. Manufactured 1917.

proxy.php

Colt 1908 .380

proxy.php

Browning Buckmark

proxy.php

Colt Bisley with stag grips. Refinished.

proxy.php

Beretta 21A 25 auto

proxy.php

Browning 1919a4 30/06, converted to semi auto.

Last edited:
That is a fine collection, I have never seen a French FN49 before. That 1911 is a very fine piece of history too.

Sorry to say... and maybe I'm totally wrong, but the FN49 made by the "Fabrique Nationale" in Herstal/Belgium isn't French... :blush: :blush: :blush:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FN_Model_1949

It hurts enough, that the Frenchies call OUR national food... French Fries... :laugh:

On the other hand... love your pics, and thnxs for sharing!!! :thumbup1: :thumbup1: :thumbup1:

Thanks for the correction.....it's been a while so my memory of the guns is not what it used to be. Text corrected in original post. :thumbup:

:drool: I did love frites when I was there!

+1 :thumbsup:

On a more related note, beautiful firearms! I have a Mosin Nagant. Any pictures of those? Always asking for more, huh? :001_rolle

Here ya go.....and I'll throw in an Arisaka for good measure.

Slash McCoy

I freehand dog rockets
The Garand has me itching to hold it and cuddle it and say I love you to it! And maybe bag a deer or two with it while I'm at it. My first deer was taken with a sporterized Garand. The last one I got with a Springfield Armory M1A (clone of the M14 with many surplus GI parts), a very similar gun to the Garand. Those were some fine guns, magnificently effective battle rifles, and some darn fine hunting rifles as well, with a little customization.

Isn't that a CZ 52 rather than 75? Love the FN and the Browning 1919a. SWMBO is very tolerant of my hobbies and collections but I think that wonderful toy would exceed even her benevolence! Congrats on that one especially!

I am currently in the process of building an AR-10 pattern rifle.

As of now I am trying to decide if I want a 800 yard tack driver or a historically accurate Armalite AR-10 with Bakelite furniture, waffle mags, and trigger style charging handle.

As for my personal collection, I'll have to fix my computer in order to get my images. But I have a Sears/Roebuck 12 gauge, Norinco Type 56 carbine, a Taurus Brasil, BAR II Safari, a 10/22, and a .38 special revolver who's make escapes me at this moment.

Isn't that a CZ 52 rather than 75? Love the FN and the Browning 1919a. SWMBO is very tolerant of my hobbies and collections but I think that wonderful toy would exceed even her benevolence! Congrats on that one especially!

Good catch on the 52. My original pic captions were incorrect. Correction made in the post. Thanks. :thumbup1:

Top Bottom