What's new

Eversharp Schick Injector

To clarify, I made this statement in regards to examining a razor for purchase. It is extremely difficult to damage a razor while inserting a blade.

There are also some Etsy vendors who specialize in razors and state a razor to be shave ready. You usually pay more from these people but you have some assurance of what you are buying.
Right.. you buy a razor with a blade because you DO damage a razor buy removing a blade with a plyers or screwdriver and I have seen more than a few damaged Schicks for sale.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

So if a blade ends up rusting in an injector and is removed manually, that's what typically damages the razor? I really hope mine is good to go, seems like the seller is on the level

So if a blade ends up rusting in an injector and is removed manually, that's what typically damages the razor? I really hope mine is good to go, seems like the seller is on the level
In my experience yes, you won't damaged a head merely by exchanging an old blade for a new one

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

I have purchased several razors from that seller, if the photos are correct. Very trustworthy and I would and most likely will buy again from him!

Top Bottom