What's new

[EU] Closest thing to the Razorock "Game Changer .68" but ever so slightly more affordable?

Hello all!

I have been reading up and down about the Game Changer .68 Closed and it is described as very smooth and comfortable, sounds ideal for those of us who prefer a mild razor.

However, in my neck of the woods (EU), a Game Changer seems to cost the same as a Rockwell 6S.
So I was hoping you could:
A - suggest the closest equivalent razor that is priced slightly below that, perhaps at around €50-€75'ish.
or
B - say that there is no such thing and the "price of admission" is indeed where it is.

Cheers and thanks in advance!

PS. I already own the Rockwell 6C.

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
Both the Razorock Game Changer 68P and the 84P are sold in Australia for about AUD 120 (€70) including 10% VAT at Vshod in Brisbane. Hope that helps.

Hello all!

I have been reading up and down about the Game Changer .68 Closed and it is described as very smooth and comfortable, sounds ideal for those of us who prefer a mild razor.

However, in my neck of the woods (EU), a Game Changer seems to cost the same as a Rockwell 6S.
A - suggest the closest equivalent razor that is priced slightly below that, perhaps at around €50-€75'ish.
or
B - say that there is no such thing and the "price of admission" is indeed where it is.

There is a sale going on with the Mamba 70, it is also very mild and currently at great prices in Scratch and Dent sale.

Reason: some machine marks

If you are interested in getting a quality razor which is mild, maybe give it a try.

The RR GC .68 is at 70€ at Gifts&Care store... 10% off if you use the code G&C
They are EU based so maybe the S&H is free

Cheers

The RR GC .68 is at 70€ at Gifts&Care store... 10% off if you use the code G&C
They are EU based so maybe the S&H is free

Cheers
They are luring people to the site by listing their prices without taxes.
So add tax, subtract 10%, add shipping = 90€

EDIT: Appreciate the other input as well from posters here but shopping in US, AUS or UK are out of scope because of taxes/fees.

EDIT: Appreciate the other input as well from posters here but shopping in US, AUS or UK are out of scope because of taxes/fees.

Oh, I am sorry but I can't see the taxes since my user is country based and VAT doesn't apply. Same with the S&H, can't see how much is....

Cheers

ERS4

My exploding razor knows secrets
The Chinese brand "Dscosmetic" tries to use CNC to process clone Razorock's gamechanger/mamba and other designs, and provides a variety of handle options.

But in terms of processing details, even China's shaver admits that Razorock still has more advantages.

Dscosmetic also does not provide enough price difference, so Razorock is still the best choice near this price band; considering that it costs money, go in the direction that is most exciting to you.

6s is also very good, comfortable and has six choices, it is highly recommended; but its processing quality is indeed not as good as Razorock.

Hello all!

or

What is the tax structure for your country?

The Mamba 70 (if you are interested) at sale is currently $40 USD or €34 , including shipping it goes somewhere €55.

Edit: My country has 44 to 77% import taxes on the invoice amount, so I can understand the pain while ordering from overseas.

FWIW, I've been ordering from G&C for years and their customer service is impeccable.

All their items on the website are displayed with GROSS price and once you place an item in the basket and go to check-out, the cost breakdown will be displayed (NET PRICE + TAX), as EU laws and regulations oblige the vendors to do it.

There is no "luring customers" with "showing net prices". Where the heck did you get that from? 🙄 🤔

As for the razor - the price is what it is. RR hardware s manufactured in Canada and they are top-quality merchandise at a very reasonably price (my RR Hawk V3-SB is a flawless razor). Given there's huge shipping cost + tax, the price is very reasonable, IMHO.

1626260996050.png

Importing stuff from outside EU usually comes to around 30'ish% (depending on the item).

Do you have a link to it perhaps?
Sure:

And this is the main page view for Mamba 70 (Sale version), Mamba 70 and Mamba 53.

Sure:

And this is the main page view for Mamba 70 (Sale version), Mamba 70 and Mamba 53.

Perhaps I will have to roll the dice on some US import. (Been browsing that website on and off as well)

Top Bottom