What's new

FS Eseptum brush and Zenith brush

I'm downsizing on my collection of brushes.
BOTH BRUSHES ARE BRAND NEW AND WERE NEVER USED.

The Eseptum brush is being sold because it looks too much like a work of art and I just can't bring myself to use it. Rather give it to someone that will actually use it. This brush is definitely a high-end brush, with marvelous handmade carved Pear tree wooden handle, luxurious Silvertip badger knot and a padded gift box.
The knot is app. 30mm/54mm.

Selling for 95$ + 5$ Shipping

The Zenith brush is being sold because I have another one just like it. The knot is Manchurian Two Band. I consider this brush to be the best bang for the buck, on par with brushes four times its price. I use one myself. The handle is Copper Chrome.
The knot is app. 28mm/51mm

Selling for 60$ + 5$ Shipping

proxy.php

proxy.php

That Espetum brush is really a beauty. I would not want to use it either. Hope both brushes go to a good home. GLWTS

Ah, ya snooze, ya lose! Totally missed seeing this one.
Nice buy on that Zenith Zoost. Hope you give us a report on how it works for you.

Ah, ya snooze, ya lose! Totally missed seeing this one.
Nice buy on that Zenith Zoost. Hope you give us a report on how it works for you.

Yeah, heard a lot about it (great things) and I have never tried a Manchurian brush before. I want to see how it holds up against what I feel is the best brush - my two band fan knot Thater.

Top Bottom