What's new

Enjoyed a PSD4 in Paris

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
Ive had a bunch of Cuban Partagas in the past. But I never really paid attention to Series or number. I just grabbed something that looked good, and smoked it. However, since joining this Brown Leaf, I've heard lots and lots about the Partagas Series D No. 4. With all the talk about that specific cigar, I thought I would get one and pay attention this time. I had a very enjoyable smoke. I started out at the Pont Neuf Bridge and walked the park-like lower bank areas. Finally grabbing a nice bench overlooking the tour boats traffic traveling the Seine for the finish.

The cigar was shorter than I like. But the ring gauge was comfortable. The cigar was fairly well constructed for a Cuban. I think inexpensive Cuban Cigars (under $20) are not built as nicely as they once were. Ive had quite a few not burn and/or draw correctly. This one was a little loose, but otherwise had a nice burn. The draw and smoke were good. The ash was nice and black, as a good Cubano should be. The taste was really exceptional for a stick in this price range. It was a nice mid to strong body. It started off with a good flavor, and only got better as I went through the stick. I really enjoy it. I will get another. Thanks to all of those that made the recommendation! I am now a PSD4 fan.

$2015-09-10 22.37.13.jpg

$2015-09-10 22.36.32.jpg

See? You see that?

THAT is how it is done. Well done, Brad. Well done, indeed. There is nothing better than a great smoke it a gorgeous surrounding.

Now go grab a Cohiba Siglo VI or a Partagas Series P #2. :lol:

Top Bottom